At Banterra, we understand that time is a valuable asset. Bank at your convenience with our Online Banking 24 hours a day, seven days a week. With Online Banking, we've made it quick and easy for you to bank with us...anytime...anywhere!
- View summary of accounts and balances
- See account activity and transaction history
- Transfer funds between Banterra accounts
- Make payments on your Banterra loans
- View and print images of checks
- Receive account balance alert notifications by email
- Download activity to Quicken® or QuickBooks®
Online Banking FAQs
Q Is there a fee for Online Banking?
A No, Online Banking is free.
Q How do I register for Online Banking?
A Simply click on the Enroll? link located in the Online Banking Login box located on our home page.
Q What if my password doesn't work?
A Call E-Banking Customer Support toll-free at 866-BANTERRA (226-8377), option 6. You may also click the Password? link in the Online Banking Login box located on our home page.
Q How can I add or delete an account or setup transfers from one account to another?
A Once logged into your Online Banking click the Support tab from the main navigation, then Support Center. Select the Add-Delete-Transfer Account form and complete the appropriate sections, then submit.
Q When are transactions posted to my account?
A Transactions made online before 5:00 p.m. Monday through Friday (excluding holidays) are posted to that day's activity. All transactions after 5:00 p.m. will be posted on the next business day.
Q Can I make a loan payment?
A Yes. Once logged into your Online Banking, click the Make a Payment link next to the loan you wish to make a payment to.
Q Can I access Online Statements?
A Yes. Once logged into your Online Banking from the All Accounts screen, click on the account number you wish to view the statement of, then click the sub-tab Statements.
Q Can I export my Online Banking transactions?
A Yes. You may export using Quickbooks, Quicken, Comma Separated (.csv), PDF Document (.pdf), Word Document (.doc) and BAI2 File (user software required).
Q Can I set up alerts?
A Yes. Once logged into your Online Banking click the Settings tab from the main navigation, then Alerts. You may set up custom (i.e. high/low balance, check cleared, deposit, login, etc. and security alerts (i.e. email or password change, failed login, etc.).
Access your account 24/7 Anytime! Anywhere! Mobile Banking is the ultimate money management tool. With our Mobile SMS Text Feature, you can receive account information via a text message to your mobile device using a short code and available request codes.!
Mobile SMS (Text) Feature
To access this feature, you send a text to MOBANK (662265) – See list of requests below.
- BAL returns the default account balance.
- BAL ALL returns the balance for all accounts registered for mobile banking
- BAL (alias/nickname) returns the balance for the account using the alias
- ACT returns the activity for the default account
- ACT (alias/nickname) returns the activity for the alias account
- CMD returns this list of commands
- HELP provides the Bank’s phone number for support
- STOP stops mobile banking text services
To register for SMS (Text) Mobile Banking, simply complete the Mobile Banking SMS (Text) Registration Form behind Online Banking under the Support Tab or at any local Banterra banking location.
Online Bill Pay
Receive and pay bills when you want...conveniently, safely, and efficiently without the bother of writing checks, addressing envelopes or licking stamps.
- Pay bills online, free of charge
- Receive, view and manage bills all from the same location
- Schedule a single or an automatic recurring payment for each payee
- Send payments now or schedule them to be paid on any date you choose
- Simply register for Online Banking to use Online Bill Pay; it’s easy
For Bill Pay customer support please call 1-855-306-7823, Monday thru Friday, during the hours of 6:30 a.m. to 1:00 a.m. CST.
Online Statements provide all of the information available on paper statements. Once you sign up for Online Statements you will receive an Online Statement for each of your checking accounts available through your Online Banking access and will no longer receive paper statements. An email message will inform you each month when your statement is available.
To access monthly account statements through your Online Banking, simply register for Online Banking access with a Banterra Bank checking account and have the following:
- An Internet connection
- A 128-bit encrypted Web browser
- Valid email address
- Access to a printer or storage medium such as a hard drive so that you can download and/or print disclosures and/or statements for your records
- Adobe Acrobat Reader 5.0 or higher. This software can be downloaded free of charge from www.adobe.com/products/acrobat
Want to sign-up for Online Statements? Follow the simple steps below
- Log into Online Banking, using your Customer ID and password
- Click on “Support”, located on the primary navigation bar
- Click the drop down arrow next to “Choose a Form to Submit”
- Click the “Online Statement Enrollment” Form
- Fill out the form with the required information
- Review and Accept the Online Statement Terms and Conditions
- Click Submit
- Within two business days your request will be complete and you will be able to view, print or download up to 18 months of your checking account statements
- You will receive an email notification each month when you statement is available to view; according to your statement cycle
Quicken® and QuickBooks® are registered trademarks of Intuit, Inc. All rights reserved.